Thursday, December 24, 2009

My friend has a big basket

On my drive, I talked to my buddy Brian. We were talking about the Christmas spirit and such, and iit came out that Brian just loves to wrap presents and make personalized gift baskets. I didn't know of his talent, but apparently he's quite good at it. He knows how to make the curly bows with the scissors (although admits that more complicated bows are still beyond his skill).

If you could hear the pride and assertiveness in his voice. "Just give me a gift and I'll wrap the heck out of it," he said. I think this is how hunters feel about deer hunting season. For gift wrappers, Christmas is open season - leave no gift unwrapped and no bow un...bowed? No mercy.

And, of course, being a Pittsburgher - there's a Steelers gift in the basket. Had to butch it up a little.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment